About National Silver Academy (NSA)
The National Silver Academy (NSA) is a network of post-secondary education institutions (PSEIs) (i.e. ITE, polytechnics, universities and arts institutions) and community-based organisations that offer learning opportunities that are subsidised for seniors. Seniors and PRs aged 50 years and above can look forward to attending short courses and bite-sized courses that are exam free. For courses run by community-based organisations, the final fee payable – for both Singaporean and Permanent Resident seniors – takes into account the support given by the government to community-based organisations to develop and offer the short courses.
About The Singapore Association for Continuing Education (SACE)
The Singapore Association for Continuing Education (SACE) is a registered charity with MOE. It offers over 70 courses under the National Silver Academy, most of which are highly subsidised for Singaporeans & Permanent Residents aged 50 and above. SACE serves the continuing learning needs of adults of all ages.
|Duration||3 hours in 1 Session|
|Session||Friday, 2:30 -5:30 pm, 14/4|
|Objective||1. Able to create a WhatsApp account.
2. Able to add contacts to your WhatsApp account.
3. Able to send messages, images and files through WhatsApp.
4. Able to make voice calls, video calls and create group chats.
Learn Advance What’s App Features:
• Update profile with Photo or
• Create interesting Avatar of yourself for your profile
• Create Contacts, Broadcast Lists, Group Chat and Communities to widen your network
• Archive, Backup, delete or exit Chats • Messaging with emojis, photos, videos, documents, TikTok media etc
• Communicate with free voice and video calls,
• Search contacts and message, ‘Star’ for easy retrieval
• Set Privacy for Joining Groups, Live Location, Message Timer; Block Unsolicited Sender
• Manage different Message Custom Tone, Preview Notification and Wallpapers
• Manage & Maximize Storage Space in Photos, Audios, Videos, documents, files
• Linked What’s App to Windows in laptop / computer
Serene has a degree in ICSA and is ACTA Certified. She has a varied work experience in the areas of analysis, cost control, financial accounting, corporate facilities and project management at various organisations including government agencies, SMEs and MNCs. She has been a volunteer trainer in Art and Craft workshops and interest groups since 2013 and a SACE trainer for curated and selected IMDA courses from 2020.
|Application||Register online with details on Course Topic, Start Date, Full Name (as in NRIC/FIN), Date of Birth, Gender, NRIC/FIN, Race, Citizenship, Address & Postal Code, Email and Contact Number|
|Fees Payable||$10.00 NSA fee for Singaporean/PR age 50 and above, $50 pp for all others|
|Payment||Register and pay online via PayPal, Credit Card, Internet payment to SACE DBS 049-001627-1.
|SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)||Applicable|
|SACE Membership Subsidy (SMS)||Applicable for SACE members|
|Contact Person||Secretariat – Tel: 6266 0648 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|