NOTICE OF 43RD ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Singapore Association for Continuing Education
(UEN No. S79SS0040B)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 43rd Annual General Meeting of the Singapore Association for Continuing Education (SACE) will be convened and held by electronic means on Friday, 11 June, 2021 at 3:00 pm (Singapore time) to transact the following business:
Agenda for the AGM
- To receive the annual report.
- To receive the Statement of Accounts for the previous year.
- To elect Officer Bearers for the term 2021-2023.
- To consider any resolution, motion or proposal of which due notice has been given to the Secretary.
- To discuss general business.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Gea Ban Peng
1. This AGM is being convened and will be held by electronic means due to the current Covid-19 restriction orders in Singapore. This Notice of AGM, together with the Annual Report, will be sent to members by email. The notice of AGM will also be published on SACE’s website at www.sace.org.sg , Facebook and Twitter.
2. Members who wish to attend the meeting must pre-register at www.sace.org.sg no later than 3.00 p.m. on 8th June 2021. Following verification, an email containing instructions on how to join the “live” broadcast will be sent to authenticated persons by 10th June 2021.
Pre-registration Form (Click Next to start registration)